Friday, October 17, 2008

Verb sentences

  1. I act mature all tha time.
  2. I am an active person.
  3. My mother adds all the bills of the house to get the total amount.
  4. Last year in my science class we analyzed a frog so see what was the cause of her death.
  5. I answer my teacher when she ask me questions during class.
  6. The approximate time i get home is arouond 3:30.
  7. I ask questions when i dont understand something at my new job.
  8. When i applied at terget i was nervouse because i was afraid i was wasent going to get hired.
  9. I carry a certain amount of boxes at my job.
  10. My calculate of the amount of my money i am going to get in my firt check is 300.
  11. I choosed two customs for halloween in case my friend needs one.
  12. My ex best frind from Maimi is very classy.
  13. I collect all my teddybears th amy friends give me.
  14. I communicate better with my mother than my father.
  15. My mom would always compare me with my sister.
  16. My sister and i connect with eachother when we have problems.
  17. My uncle construct a little car for my brother.
  18. I constract my parents to see why they dont get along.
  19. I use convert in my algebra class.

No comments: